You can now download application forms to become a member or to apply for a loan, all of which are below.
Please bring your completed application (plus paperwork) into the office during our opening hours below for processing and approval. Your application must be accompanied by the relevant supporting paperwork.
Tuesday: 10am to 5pm
Thursday: 10am to 6.30pm (closed 1-2pm for lunch)
Friday: 10am to 6.30pm (no lunchtime close)
Saturday: 10am to 1pm
If you have any questions about any of these forms, please do not hesitate to contact us during these times on (042) 969 1911 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are three membership application forms available, all of which must be supported by the documentation listed below.
- Individual Membership: click to open (pdf)
- Joint Membership: click to open (pdf)
- Group / Society Membership: click to open (pdf)
Identification (at least one of the following):
- Valid passport
- Valid drivers' licence
- ML10 identification form from An Garda Siochana
- Official identity card (from the Revenue Commissioners or the Dept of Social and Family Affairs)
- Other (specify)
Address Verification (at least one of the following):
- Original recent household bill
- Electoral Register
- Document from the Revenue Commmissioners or other Government department
- Original bank / building society statement
- Other (specify)
Please click here to download our Loan Application form. Your loan application must be completed in full.
All loan applications must be accompanied by proof of income:
- 3 months of current bank statements (not mini-statements) plus credit card statement
- 4 payslips or Self-Employed self-assessment return
- Home improvement loans - full details of, and quotation for, the work to be undertaken.
- Student loans:
- Details of Guarantor
- Proof of course at institution
- Student identification