The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Shercock Credit Union Limited we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay. Establish a good savings record by saving regularly so as to build up security for your loan.
Click on any section below to expand view
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- Your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms and conditions - at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
We currently offer the following loans to our members:
- Personal Loans 7.95% (APR 8.27%)
- Student Loans 5% (APR 5.12%)
- Secure Loans 6.5% (APR 6.71%)
Our Personal loan rate of 7.95% (8.27% APR) means you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at Shercock Credit Union Limited.
*For a €500, 1 year Fixed interest rate loan, with weekly repayments of €10, an APR of 7.95%; the total amount payable by the member will be €520.49
*For a €1,000, 1 year Fixed interest rate loan, with weekly repayments of €20, an APR of 7.95%; the total amount payable by the member will be €1,040.89
*For a €2,000, 1 year Fixed interest rate loan, with weekly repayments of €40, an APR of 7.95%; the total amount payable by the member will be €2,081.89
To begin, with you have to be a member of Shercock Credit Union Limited. For more information on becoming a member please click here. For members, please visit or call us and we can discuss your needs and give you an application form.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply
* All figures given on this web site are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.