- no account fees, maintenance costs or charges
- a wide range of financial services available with a variety of discounts and free services for members
- competitive loan interest rates
- encouragement and advice on a regular savings programme
- return on savings through annual dividends
- ability to pay into savings or against a loan by standing order (without calling in)
- loan protection, life savings and death benefit insurance at no direct cost to eligible members
- flexible repayment terms
- student loans at reduced rate
- aecure loans at special rate
How do I join?
Joining is easy! To be eligible for membership of Shercock Credit Union Limited, you must be living or working within our common bond area (the area within which Shercock Credit Union operates). A minimum of €5 is needed to open the account and keep the it activated, and you will also be required to present one form of identification from each of the sections below:
- Identification (must show proof of date of birth and recent photo): current valid Passport, current valid Driving Licence, current valid I.D. Card
- Evidence of address (where you currently live): original of recent household bill (e.g. ESB, phone) or Bank / Building Society Statement
- PPS number on an official document revenue document, payslip, social welfare card or medical card
To download a copy of our membership application form, please visit our Application Forms page.